Heres a little snapshot of the Fairysteps workshop today... And of course I was wearing green to blend in with the leathers... Theres my abandoned cardigan on the workbench... it was so stuffy today!
And to carry on the green theme Mr F started painting the Carrievan (I chickened out because as soon as the lid came off the paint tin I KNEW it was going to give me a migraine in about 60 seconds if i went near it...). So the Carrievan now has a green front and a green door. Tomorrow, weather permitting, it should have primrose yellow sides. Then once the front panel is lined inside Im going in there with the white paint to finish off. We can fiddle around with cozy bits then!
- I cleaned my bedroom... because my dressing table had disappeared beneath books, dust, books, dust and did I mention... books. Tomorrow I will tackle the huge basket of ironing in there and have a clothes tidy up.
- I did lots of leather cutting so expect lots of green themed goodies coming up in the shop.
- I made a stunning fish pie which everyone had seconds of, and which will now NOT be able to do for tomorrows tea, thus saving me a meal to cook... tut... gluttony...
- My shoulder is so wizened and scrunched today I feel like one of those mushrooms you sometimes find in the fridge that escaped from their paper bag home of 2 weeks earlier... a tenth of its previous size...
- I AM now going to have a very long, very HOT shower, make myself a Horlicks and take myself to bed for an early night. I will be chaperoned by my crochet bag and a hotty wotty botty because its turned rather nippy here. Infact whilst Im on the subject of weather... what on earth has happened to Summer? Are we going to have one? Why are we preparing for a holiday when we will be more comfortable at home in the rain?
Im smiling, hope you are too.