Soft, yet sturdy little first walkers for your woodland babe, made in quality supple leathers. Designed to cradle little feet, allowing infants to take their first steps in natural comfort. The thick leather outsole offers protection from sharp objects, while allowing jelly bean toes to form their own foot bed.
- Colour: As shown in first image.
- Natural broad toe box.
- All leather uppers and sole.
- No harsh interior seams.
- Simple, stay put leather tie (do a loose double knot as shown to close).
- Interior length of shoe - 11cm, approx. infant 9 to 12 months.
- Please allow up to 10 days making time.
SIZING HELP - Suitable for babies foot length 10.5cm and less. This allows for growing room.
If you are purchasing for a faery baby far far away... I can send a card containing your message. I feel this may be helpful at this very strange time when families are all torn asunder. It makes the gift that little bit more special.
“When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.” Peter Pan